RE: Another editorial change - objections anyone?

I am unhappy with 10.1, but will not stall the process.
Rob
-----Original message-----
From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation)
Sent: Friday, September 1 2017, 1:50 pm
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Another editorial change - objections anyone?

Hi Folks,

I guess we did not reach consensus on my proposoed change.
I.e. I expect the spec to go into CR as is since we all "can live with
it" for now (unless there are further objections).

Luckily the discussion we have is not changing the API but largely
explanational.

While the spec is in the field for implementation and testing during CR,
we can continue to discuss and further refine the text.

Any feedback is welcome!

matthias