RE: Topics for tomorrow

Hi Jeff,

Obviously there is support from WP29. Let there be no confusion about this.

See my last email.

>> (...) I don't understand why the opinion is unlikely to show support for DNT.

My mistake, support is not the right wording. It is a matter of scope, i.e. DNT is addressed in other guidance (for instance guidance on the ePR).

Rob

 —
PGP fingerprint: 704F 4955 F7E3 044E 4084 19E2 2844 CDDC A655 DB3C [public_key]

PGP verification is published in DNS which is secured by DNSSEC [rob._pka.blaeu.com]