Re: Monday Call - Kick-off Call for Objections for Issue 22; review of edits for other issues

Hi Folks,

thanks a lot. We are now down to a final issue to resolve!

As to the CfO process below, i would like you to submit a final list of
text proposals to resolve issue 22. Question is: what additional fields
(if any) should be added to the TSR to simplify EU compliance. Proposing
"no fields" is a viable option.

Please submit your proposals before the next call and be ready to
present them. The time-line

- Until May 29: We freeze the alternative text proposals to go into the
  CfO
- Until June 05: We collect substantiated objections using our web-tool
- Until June 12: The chairs will use the CfO process to determine
  consensus.

Regards,
matthias