      From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
 To: 'Aleecia M. McDonald' <aleecia@aleecia.com>; public-tracking@w3.org
 Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:45 AM
 Subject: RE: TRS policy property (ISSUE 2, ISSUE 22, ISSUE 23)

The idea is that the information should be machine-readable, i.e. by user
agents (which includes extensions like PB) or by website scanners run by
privacy researchers etc.

Information in anchor tags could be parsed but how would the machine know if
it was a link to a privacy policy or something else?

(public-tracking@w3.org)