Last posting of normative text for Issue 35 (was Re: Issues for Monday Call)

This remains unchanged from last week. I will follow up with a different post on examples later tonight. Baring objections, I think this single one-line change is good to go into the draft at Roy’s convenience.

Last chance to say otherwise if you disagree...

 Aleecia