Re: Call for Objections, Issue 22

Dear TPWG,

for those who do not remember what a call for objection was about, here
is some guidance.

The goal is to find a consensus that people "can live with". The
procedure is that anyone can provide "substantiated objections" to any
of the (two) alternatives. The chairs will analyze the inputs and will
try to identify the alternative with "least substantiated objections".

Substantiated means that you should provide evidence/data/sound
arguments if possible (preferences/opinions usually have less weight).

Objections means that you should explain why your industry / company /
stakeholders cannot live with this option.

I hope this guidance helps adding data. If you have further questions,
do not hesitate to ask...

Regards,
matthias