From: singer@apple.com [mailto:singer@apple.com]
Sent: 10 July 2017 19:23
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) <public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: Short call on Monday, report

we had a short call today with few  on it.

I *cannot* chair next Monday. But next monday we need

a) a decision on whether the current WD, so carefully and painstakingly prepared by Roy, is good enough for CR

b) a formal decision to go to CR (possibly contingent on some specific edits being made)

For what it’s worth, ]
(b) I support going to CR, and
(a) will review the spec. One More Time on question.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.