Tracking Protection Working Group Revised Charter Approved; join the Tracking Protection Working Group (Call for Participation)

Dear members of the Tracking Protection Working Group,

I’m relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org