Re: Issue 12: Javascript API to return promises instead of nothing.

Umm, the downside is that it is a normative change to the API, which means we go back to WD status and have zero implementations.

I want commitments from browsers to implement this change before we make it. Right now we should assume the entire API will be removed.

....Roy