RE: Move Biweekly W3C TPWG call to Monday?

It's OK by me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 18 January 2017 19:54
To: public-tracking@w3.org; Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>; cargill <cargill@adobe.com>
Subject: Move Biweekly W3C TPWG call to Monday?

Hi Folks,

it seems as if there is a slight preference on the doodle to reschedule to
 Monday 9am Pacific; 6pm Germany (6 yes; 4 ifneedbe; 1 no)
compared to our current time (6 yes, 2 if needbe, 2 no).

The key difference is that Aleecia can make Monday while David is
"ifneedbe" (he has other earlier calls and sometimes needs to travel to
the office during our slot).

Bert/Carl: Any objections from your side?

Unless there are strong objections, I suggest to move our biweekly call
to Monday starting Monday 23
Please respond ASAP.

Regards,
matthias