Final Draft of TPE for Candidate Recommendation (respond by Sept 04)

Dear TPWG,

thanks a lot to Roy for the final edits!

At this URL, you find the final version of our TPE spec for CR:
 https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

We now have our FINAL draft on the table that we plan to submit for
publication as CR next week.

I would appreciate your endorsements (I like it, I reviewed it and it is
technically sound, I can live with it; ...).

I would prefer not to introduce new edits at this point (the spec is
frozen). If you discover SUBSTANTIAL problems that mean you cannot live
with the spec going into CR again, please substantiate them to the list.

Deadline for responses is Sept 04 (the spec has been largely unchanged
for 4 weeks by then for internal review).

While I would really appreciate endorsements, as usual I will determine
consensus based on "no substantiated objections".

Thanks a lot for all the hard work and constructive discussions that you
invested into this specification. Once we are in CR, we need to
collectively push for broader implementation to receive further
endorsements and feedback.

Regards,
matthias