Re: Call on Monday

Mike,

I disagree and this has always been the mainstay of the working group since
very early on in the discussion.  The law can override the technical
discussion but we've always felt a neutral starting point was more
appropriate such that the user chooses from that position (you could argue
in the US, which is more of an opt-out model, that we could start with
DNT:0).  From a reading of the ePR draft, you could argue that neutral
still works if the browser prompts the user on first use to make a decision.

- Shane

--
- Shane

Shane Wiley