From: Roy T. Fielding [mailto:fielding@gbiv.com]
Sent: 01 September 2016 22:46
To: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
Cc: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>; public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Re: New place for issues

Note that the editors' drafts haven't been updated in a very long time.
Since then,

a new W3C process has become mandatory (I think) and subresource references

now require https instead of http. Those need fixing in order for ReSpec to
work.

In any case, I don't think we have updates to the EDs yet.  The link we were

talking about on the call will be added directly to the published CR
documents,

assuming we can find someone on the W3 team to do that.

....Roy

On Sep 1, 2016, at 5:05 AM, Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com