Von: Wendy Seltzer [mailto:wseltzer@w3.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2016 17:06
An: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation); public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)
Betreff: Re: Agenda for Wednesday

Hi TPWG,

Due to technical issues with the Webex conference bridge, we will only be able to join today's call by voip (no dial-in or dial-out is available).

Please use this link to connect from a computing gadget:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mbfa0f0f595420d2685b2413f3eb91382

We'll meet here and on irc.w3.org #dnt

The password is our channel name.

--Wendy