Re: Availability? TPWG Call on July 27, 9-10am Pacific / 6-7pm Germany (RSVP by Thursday July 22)

I realized that a single choice does not leave much choice ;-)

I now would like to survey availablility between July 27 and August 3.
Please respond by EOB Thursday this week:

http://doodle.com/poll/4b7r53i8vxqvdnpd

Matthias