Re: ePrivacy & DNT

On 2016-12-20 01:11, David Singer wrote:

> it does seem that what you wrote is, in some sense, a compliance spec.
> (albeit in draft state). Perhaps the EU could write a spec. and assign
> it a URL, so that sites can say “I respect DNT when interpreted as the
> EU does”?

And it is so much easier to push for such a thing with for example WP29
or the Commission if we have a TPE that is at least at recommendation
stage. And the issues I have raised are there because I have tried to
re-read the TPE from a hypothetical EU compliance spec writer's
perspective.

Regards,

  Walter