Re: Reminder: TPWG Call tomorrow 9am Pacific (6pm Germany)

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 11:12 AM, Shane M Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>
> Does it make sense to have tomorrow's call if one of the main items we're waiting to discuss is the feedback you receive at TPAC?  Could we postponed to September 28th so you'll have that information in hand?
>
> Shane Wiley
> VP, Privacy Policy
> Yahoo

If we do have things to talk about before TPAC, this is our only window I think, so this is a good time for a call.
But if there are no such details to discuss, I agree with Shane that it makes sense to postpone.

Matthias, your v.3 email looks good. Perhaps you could mention the specific regulations you have in mind (GDPR at least.) If you know the speakers, perhaps list them by name / title.
I will call in to TPAC if that is possible. Time zones are what they are.

(At this point I have had good discussions with two people, from two different companies, each of whom runs hackathons. Both say it is fine for college students but will not attract professionals. I doubt college students are particularly useful to us. Let’s see how TPAC goes and adjust from there.)

 Aleecia