Re: TPWG at TPAC... Proposed meetings included

Naive question: if we had registered before but would like to attend
this WG meeting do we need to change our registration to reflect that?
(Sorry, this will be my first TPAC)

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]