From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 29 August 2016 16:15
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Re: TPWG at TPAC... Meetings now Wed+Th

Dear TPWG,

Quick Update:
- I now scheduled a TPWG Meeting on Thursday AM (Sept 22, 9-12am)
- I will register a break-out session on "Tracking Protection WG -
Status of DNT Implementation Efforts and Evolving EU Privacy
Regulations" for Wednesday (Preferably PM).
- I did not schedule anything on Tuesday since it would conflict with
the Privacy Interest Group.
- I also plan to email the EU members of W3C to increase the participation.

If there are any conflicts, concerns, or feedback, please drop me a line.

Regards,
 matthias