Re: fyi: European Demand for DNT

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your quick response! To be honest: I have not 100% decided
whether I can make TPAC (and you caught me at it) ;-)

I agree that such a discussion would be worthwhile. Ideally, I would
like to obtain some indication of potential interest before deciding
whether to reschedule my other travels to make room for attending TPAC.

Could you and/or Wendy advise me how to best make it happen?

The best option seems to me to propose a breakout session for wednesday,
right? Are there other preferred options?
Is there a list to which I could send a "call for participation" to
collect expressions of interest?

Regards,

Matthias