Re: tracking-ISSUE-268: "does not override regulatory terminology"

Proposal: add a non-normative "note" paragraph to the Legal Compliance section, with the following text:

> Implementers might find the following resources useful in determining how use of Tracking Compliance interacts with requirements in various jursidictions:
> [link to Global Considerations or other documentation page]

This assumes that we can get contributions, from Art. 29 or others, on a Global Considerations document or wiki page that can provide that useful documentation.

—npd