From: Roy T. Fielding [mailto:fielding@gbiv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:39 PM
To: Tracking Protection Working Group
Subject: [TPE] pre-publication review for CR

Hi all,

I have put together a version of the TPE spec that is as close as I can get to a CR look and feel.  Someone on the W3C team will have to verify and/or fix the rest.

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt-20150324.html

Note that this is for review prior to tomorrow's meeting and, if no changes are needed, for the Chairs' call for objections to publication as CR that will most likely follow.  To make that review easier on everyone, here is a diff of all the text changes since the LCWD:

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/diffs/TPE-LCWD-to-20150324.html

Cheers,

....Roy

p.s. Nick and Chairs, feel free to make template and mark-up changes,
     as appropriate -- I will backport them to the ED later.
     I intentionally used today's date to be sure the actual pub date
     will be later.