issue-268 Re: TPWG Compliance Last Call next steps and schedule

Thanks for volunteering, Mike. Rob, would you and your colleagues also be willing to contribute to this, given that it was a comment from Article 29 regarding different regulatory requirements?

I can set up an ad hoc WebEx call for any interested parties. Or we can iterate in email. An initial question for me is the URL: is this best as a continuation of the Global Considerations document, which the group could publish as a non-normative note? Or a wiki page?

Thanks,
Nick