Re: tracking data (was Re: [TCS] comments on 17 Feb 2015 editors draft)

I don't see how any of this could be characterized as a "massive" change.
Which change do you object to --- the removal of "tracking data" from the
non-normative section of de-ID, the inclusion of agreements within the
non-normative section of de-ID, the removal of "tracking data" from third
party compliance, or something else?

The data minimization section (
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#data-minimization-and-transparency)
that addressed the issue of unique identifiers was resolved months ago; you
withdrew your change proposal on unique identifiers because you were
satisfied with the existing text. That section currently says A party must
not rely on unique identifiers if alternative solutions are reasonably
available.