Re: Audience Measurement Permitted Use (ISSUE-25)

Dear Justin,

The Esomar proposal does not align with where we are with the term
permanently deidentified and uses confusing terms as pseudonymised and
de-identified and de-identification. The proposal needs to be updated in
the light of the outcome of ISSUE-188 before moving forward.

Rob