Re: TPE last-call issues on my plate, summary [2]

On Oct 14, 2014, at 10:29 , Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:23 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>> Where I think we are with the LC issues.  The debate with Anne is ongoing, and I am just the editor; decisions are the WG’s.
>
> Not all my replies are covered here. Do I need to send them again?

Surely.  I went through all the emails with this subject, and apologies if I missed something.

We did discuss what the JS property should return, and Roy adjusted it to be null-able, and the sense was, I think that it should be documented as returning whatever the UA would send as the DNT header value.  If the UA makes up an extension after the 1 or 0, it should include that, so it’s not an enum.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.