Re: March 18 call cancelled

Hi Jack,

I just sent an email to the list with details regarding the timeline. On
the call on March 26 we will go through the current editor's draft once
more to answer final questions that might come up.

The actual decision for advancement to Last Call will be made within a
two weeks period from April 3 to April 16. This is not actually a vote
or poll, but a consensus decision of the Working Group.

Best regards,
Ninja