RE: MIME type; except/permit naming

+1 to this

While we are at it, I think reusing the 409 (Conflict) status code could be
misleading (5.6 Status Code for Tracking Required). This is clearly designed
for transactional errors for updates (as a response to a PUT where the
conflict is with the state of the resource). A rejection of a DNT request
warrants its own code.

I think 432 is available, we could grab that and bump it if anyone
disagrees. Wikipedia shows there are a lot more free ones.  Or we could
redefine 418 (I am a teapot), though that might be a bit mean.

Mike