Re: ISSUE-219 (context separation)

I have that, but when does OOBC not override a compliance requirement?
Assuming OOBC trumps any requirement, which I can¡¯t think of an argument
why it wouldn¡¯t, I¡¯m still not sure what this adds?
--

Brooks Dobbs, CIPP | Chief Privacy Officer | KBM Group | Part of the
Wunderman Network

This email ¡© including attachments ¡© may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient,
 do not copy, distribute or act on it. Instead, notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.