issue-170

Hi Matthias,

My emails are a bit late as I am having problems sending emails from my usual account.

How about the following, allowing for a general preference to be covered by the MAY, but still contingent on a clear explanation if resulting from a UGE.

If a 1st Party receives a request with DNT:0 set then data regarding the user MAY be used or shared but, if the header signal resulted from an explicitly-granted exception, only for the purposes that were clearly and comprehensively explained when the exception was granted.

Mike