Re: tracking-ISSUE-246: terminology of user-granted exception vs. user-granted permission [TPE Last Call]

On Jul 12, 2014, at 6:35 PM, Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> tracking-ISSUE-246: terminology of user-granted exception vs. user-granted permission [TPE Last Call]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/246
>
> Raised by: Mike O'Neill
> On product: TPE Last Call
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-comments/2014Jun/0006.html
>
> I would like to ask that the term User Granted Exception be changed to User
> Granted Permission. [email provides more context]

This was discussed prior to last call and closed, IIRC, because
existing implementations are more important than editorial preference
in naming.  I don't see any new information that would justify
reconsidering it now.

....Roy