announcements: January WD publication and closing CfO

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:40:56 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi WG,

A couple of announcements that I'm not sure got mentioned on the teleconference today:

1) As discussed last week, we published snapshot Working Drafts of the TPE and Compliance drafts yesterday:
	http://www.w3.org/TR/tracking-dnt/
	http://www.w3.org/TR/tracking-compliance/

2) If you have objections to either option on issue-153 Limitations on add-ons, the Call for Objections closes tonight:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-addons-153/

Thanks,
Nick