Re: Agenda for January 29, 2014, ISSUE-25

As I understand it, the tracking status representations have already been significantly changed due to the delinking from the TCS document, at least in Roy's proposed edit.

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html#status-representation

The document no longer includes values for "frequency capping," "audience measurement" and the like, as the permitted uses may change from compliance regime to compliance regime.  Instead, Roy has proposed the link to the overall compliance regime.

Others please correct me if I am misrepresenting.

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology
tel 202.407.8812