Re: Request for Disclosure of W3C TPWG Funding Sources

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:36:24 -0500
To: "Jack L. Hobaugh Jr" <jack@networkadvertising.org>
CC: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Jack,

Thanks for raising this issue and reminding the community that this fine
work will best continue with additional sponsorship of the work - as we
did last year.

In terms of listing the sponsors, I certainly don't want to do this
piecemeal.

It is early in the year and we are still talking to various stakeholders
about their willingness to sponsor.  I would like to have the disclosure
discussion after we have concluded the dialog with potential sponsors.

Jeff