Issue 240 - definition of "context" | alternative proposal

From: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:20:36 +0000
Hi Nick, et. al,

Question: do we really need to define the word "context" in this document? Or would it be better to leave it to compliance regimes to define context in their respective compliance documents? I tend to think it's better to leave such definitions out of the TPE, and address them in the compliance docs, if necessary.

I'd like to submit this as an alternative proposal: that we not define "context" in the TPE.  Of course, I'm open to feedback and look forward to a healthy discussion if necessary.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group | Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB