Re: Issue 153 - Approaching CfO

Thank you all for the participation in this discussion on add-ons.
Please be aware that the co-chairs would like to start a Call for
Objections on the text proposals soon after the WG call today. Please
take a look at the wiki page
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Proposals_on_limitations_for_add-ons
to see whether your proposed text is listed there (or maybe suggest a
last minute merging of text).

Bryan, I updated the wiki with your two proposals from December 18
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Proposals_on_limitations_for_add-ons
Would you please take a look to see whether I successfully captured them?

Ninja