RE: tracking-ISSUE-240 (Context): Do we need to define context? [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

Hi Ninja,

Here is my definition of contexts. It has the same drift as Rob's so I expect we will converge.

Contexts are the user discernable locales within which they can give or withdraw their consent to data controllers for the collection and use of data about their web activity, geo-location or identity.

Mike