Re: Request for Disclosure of W3C TPWG Funding Sources

Thanks Jeff. I agree, seems like it should be something for the AB to
consider.

Also, thanks - because I do another question.

You mentioned that MSFT and Apple had kindly donated in 2014. And in
August of 2013, you shared that Apple, Disney, Facebook, Intel, Microsoft,
Mozilla, and Yahoo! had stepped up and provided funding.

Did anyone else provide funding between August 2013 and January 2014?

Thanks!

Alan