Re: Request for Disclosure of W3C TPWG Funding Sources

Brooks,

Neither.  I did not say the names are not being disclosed.  When I was
asked on 23 January I said I wanted to wait until we knew which
companies were going to sign up (or at least which ones were going to
sign up early in the year).

Jeff