ISSUE-217, ISSUE-228: Network Transaction definition --- Decision on Call for Objections

From: Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 22:38:33 -0500
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
As previously announced, the Chairs found the objections to Option B in the CfO to be less substantial, and we are adopting those proposed definitions for the TPE and TCS.  I am attaching a decision explaining our reasoning.  Thank you all for your patience!  We expect to be able to announce the two outstanding unresolved Calls for Objection for the call next week.

Justin Brookman
Director, Consumer Privacy
Center for Democracy & Technology
tel 202.407.8812