Re: New Change Proposal: New text for Definition of Collect

Hi Vinay,

I've added this change proposal to the wiki, and grouped it with David Singer's proposal, which is very similar in that they both rely on beyond the network interaction rather than an undefined "transience". I suggest the two of you consolidate those into one proposal for the group.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Transience_Collection#Network_interaction_rather_than_transience

We have ISSUE-204 to track the question of definitions in terms of transience.

Thanks,
Nick