Re: New Change Proposal: New text for definition of Shares (Issue-16)

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for sending this (and for separating these proposals so cleanly). I agree that this is covered by our existing ISSUE 16.

I've added this as a change proposal to the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Transience_Collection#Shares_as_enabling_.28update.29

I suspect your text is simple enough in using defined terms that it could be interpreted as a clarification edit to the current editors' draft and would be a friendly amendment to those who supported the existing text. However, your proposal might also be merged with Lee's proposal, if Lee would accept "collect, retain or use" in place of "receive".

Thanks,
Nick