wiki dashboard of important links and dates

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:05:07 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org List" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi TPWG,

In order to have a one-stop shop for important links and dates, I've added that info to a section on the wiki page. If you've been asking yourself, "How do I add a new change proposal?", "Where's the link to the poll?", "When are comments needed for the next Working Draft publications?", et cetera, please see:

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG

Hope this helps,
Nick

(This is to address David Singer's suggestion on yesterday's call and my ACTION-429.)