Re: Final version of the proposed plan

Björn,

Last Call means getting the work on the radar of other Groups beyond the
obvious coordinations that were already required in the charter.

Last Call means that the Working Group issuing the Last Call believes
that it has done its work and is now looking for feedback from others,
as Jeff has put it.

As the Plan is a Plan to -> get to Last Call, I assume it does not
preclude much for the post Last Call phase. In case we hear really
really something new that really really breaks our model, I think nobody
will mind going back to the drawing board.

But if last call comments just iterate the same things we have overcome
in a long process leading to last call, chances are high that there will
be no substantial changes, thus your comment is formally correct, but
doesn't really advance the insight.

 --Rigo