Final version of the proposed plan

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:34:36 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear TPWG,

thanks a lot for the feedback we have received on the plan. We have
published the final version at:
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/1309-plan.html

Note that we made several changes and clarifications to accommodate the
feedback received by email and on the phone, e.g.,
- A requirement to announce closing of issues by email and wait 14 days
for responses
- Ensuring that calls for objections will not be issued before the poll
closes
- Explicit language that a single proposal may be validated for
consensus if nobody
   is able to come up with a better alternative.

We can now jointly focus on executing the first phase of the plan while
collecting your inputs on the poll that will open on Wednesday.

Thanks a lot for your support and contributions,

matthias