EDIT: Call for editorial fixes (Deadline: Sept 20)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:04:18 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

during our last call, I started to receive valuable feedback on the
Working Drafts that we have submitted for publication.
As promised during the call, our focus should be to funnel this feedback
into the next release of the texts:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html

Once we have collected and implemented the changes, we can publish an
improved Working Draft.

Please:
1. Send all editorial improvements you propose to the list
2. We will implement the improvements that we perceive to be likely to
consensus
3. Once the edits have been done, I will circulate the improved result
for review
4. We publish an updated WD

Thanks a lot for your contributions!

matthias