Important Dates (updated, V03)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 08:38:56 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

I now realized that it is wiser to open the poll after announcing the
final plan.
I thus shifted the opening to Sept 19 and added an "important date" (for
me) to publish the plan on Sept 18.

Regards,
matthias

     September 13: Deadline for feedback on the proposed plan
     September 18 (new): Revised plan is announced
     September 18 (updated): Poll opens
October 02: Issue Freeze: Issues raised after October 02 will be
deferred to be addressed after Last Call.
      October 09: The poll closes; chairs and team assess responses.