Re: Issue-5 Proposal-7

non normative addendum:

Tracking includes automated real time decisions, intended to analyse or
predict the personality or certain personal aspects relating to a
natural person, including the analysis and prediction of the person’s
health, economic situation, information on political or philosophical
beliefs , performance at work, leisure, personal preferences or
interests, details and patterns on behavior, detailed location or
movements. Tracking is defined in a technological neutral way and
includes e.g. cookie based tracking technology, active and passive
fingerprinting techniques.