Re: Plan moving forward

I would have expected a fast path on TPE would drop most of the contentious
(and frankly not clearly useful) parts like the status bits around parties,
and focus on just enabling a basic expression of user intent and some sort
of response from the server. I'm still having trouble imagining a browser
using all of the response codes defined in 5.2, and when divorced from the
requirements they're frankly rather meaningless. I think these things crept
in over the scope of years but were not in the initial vision for DNT and
it's not clear that any of them will be used, other than making
implementations on both end unnecessarily complex.