Re: Thinking Ahead - Thanksgiving Week

Yes, Wednesday before Thanksgiving is off.

I *suppose* you're going to want Christmas and New Years' off as well (Bah! A poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every twenty-fifth of December!).

Fine.

I'd prefer not to cancel the call the week of TPAC (annual W3C meeting, this year in Shenzhen), though if a critical mass of W3Cers are going to be there and want to argue to cancel, we can discuss on this Wednesday's call.